Saturday, November 3, 2012

Salutations and Greetings

Hello internet world, welcome to my blog. I will be your tour guide. Please keep all hands and feet inside the vehicle. Do not be afraid, I am just a teenager and I only bite 60% of the time. 

I probably should start off by letting you know what you're getting yourself into. Well, my amazeballs sister-in-law prompted me to make a blog. So here I am, on my laptop (also referred to as the love of my life), attempting to write about who I am and what goes through my sometimes psychotic mind. Please bear with me while I deal with my dreary Maryland high school and parents who simply don't get me. Here's a list of things that you should know about me:

  • I don't like the majority of the people I know.
  • I can be considered odd. 
  • I like coffee and the occasional cigarette. In that order. 
  • I am German, among other things.
  • As dazzling as it seems to be a normal teenage girl, that's just not me. 
  • I love my dog. Her name is Lucky. If you fuck with her I will shank you without batting an eyelash. 
  • I am a film nerd. Say you'll watch American Beauty with me and my pants will be off before you can say 'Alan Ball'. 
  • I am an aspiring photographer. This is my Flickr. http://www.flickr.com/photos/ohmyalimarie
  • I am in grade 11, but I feel like I should have attended high school in the 90's.
  • Recently, I parted ways with an asshole who I called my boyfriend for a year and a half. One of my best decisions.
  • Like I mentioned earlier, bring me coffee and you can be my best friend. At least until I finish the cup. 
  • Fact. I have one of the most complicated Starbucks drink orders. Every time I order the barista bursts into flames. 
  • I like art. I like seeing it. I like being around it. I like making it. 
  • Never show up unexpectedly at my home, more than likely I am in underwear and socks. It's a sight that only Lucky and I get to see. 
  • One might describe my personality as..hmm..hostile.
  • I prefer isolation. I will cut off a leg just so my parents will let me stay home alone for the weekend.
That is all you need to know about me, for now. If we're similar let's make a hippie circle and light incense. If not, maybe I can convert you to my unorthodox ways. 

5 comments:

  1. Yesss! Yesssssss! Now put up a follower button so I can creepily stalk you.

    1. Yes you DO have the most complicated drink order ever and I am delighted that other people have to put up with it other than me.

    2. You are German and that is what MAKES you hostile.

    3. Pray that asshole doesn't come near me when we're there.

    4. I'm going to pimp you on Monday when the internet is less abandoned.

    5. Let's light incense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Consider yourself pimped....imma gonna be staking you as well....only because your amazeballs sister in law is that freaking amazeballs....

    I'm intrigued by this Starbucks order....ive been told that about my order as well...

    Looking forward to your story.....it has to be more exciting than mine...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess, you are amazeballs also. I would love to know your order. We can have a contest and see who can give the barista a stroke first.

      Delete
  3. Blogging rules, I am so glad you have started one. We have heard all about you from Stork and I think I love you already. I want to steal you over to England to be my little sister. In fact you can come over and marry my 18 year old brother (he is gorgeous, a rugby player and a musician BTW) and then you can be MY SIL too. I wont take no for an answer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm taking the next plane out there. I'm bringing Jenny as well and we can discuss blogging and how lovely everyone on here is.

      Delete